Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Digging Up Bones

     Genealogy is way too much fun! (for me anyway) I find myself following up on leads and going off on tangents that eat up all my time. I have been working on a friend's family tree, and before I know it the hours have flown by. It would help if she didn't have such interesting characters in her family. You know you've hit gold when the people are listed on Wikipedia. I find that while zoning out with "dead people" I'm not as aware of my physical "stuff". That's a good thing, but it doesn't get anything done around here to prepare for the big move. Guess I just need to bite the bullet and do it anyway.
     Need to get out to the trailer and retrieve my notebook and samples. Hobby Lobby has some fabric that I think would work perfect for the headboard and curtains in the bedroom. Just need my samples to make sure of the color match. Have a 40% off coupon that is begging to be used.
     Daddy Smith is scheduled to come home from the hospital tomorrow. He still has a lot of issues that need to be resolved, but if they can get a provider to come into the home that should be enough...I guess. Like Mae West used to say "Gettin' old ain't for sissies!" She knew what she was talking about.

Not Reading Any Books Right Now

Quotes For The Day:


"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."   Benjamin Franklin

"When you are through changing, you are through."   Bruce Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment