Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Daddy's Home!

     Daddy Smith got home from the hospital today. He will need lots of help, but at least he's home now.
     Having an allover rough day today. A lot of pain and no energy at all. The fatigue aspect of my disease rears it's ugly head at the most inopportune times... well that would pretty much be anytime at all now wouldn't it? Frustrating knowing that there is so much to do here and honestly I'm not up to it... today anyway. I'm thinking tomorrow is another day though, and I will push through. I know in my heart that God will lead me through this, and I will be a stronger person on the other side of this. While life is driving me to my knees I might as well say some more prayers while I'm down there, right?
     Thank You for stopping by and sharing in our story. Friends and Family are a huge Blessing and strength.

Quotes Of The Day:


Seek the Lord and His strength; seek his presence continually!  1 Chronicles 16:11

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment