Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Breathe In, Breathe Out

     Technology can be our friend or our worst enemy. We recently purchased our Broadband2Go so that we can have our own wireless service wherever we go (pretty much) at 3-4G. First it worked on the netbook, but not on the laptop. Now it's working on the laptop, but not the netbook! Has worked fine on the kindle the whole time. I'm thinking that it's a Windows 7 issue because when I allowed the upgrades that's when it stopped working. Tech support sucks no matter where I get it from (and that's IF I can understand them). I'm just not very techno-savvy. I use the analogy that technology for me is like driving a car. I have no understanding of how it works or why, but I am a great driver. I know the basic maintenance procedures and how to navigate my way around, but just don't ask me to fix anything unless you want to lead me through each little step. I thought the whole idea of technology was to make our lives easier...sigh.

So when I need to get back to simple I pull out the knitting.
Simple Socks on the needles... ahhhh
Feeling better already!
Be Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment