Saturday, March 3, 2012

Over or Just Beginning?

The Wedding is over, and now starts the marriage. It was a glorious day. The sun was shining, and everything went fairly smoothly. Fiesta Gardens did a wonderful job of keeping everything moving along. We would totally recommend them for weddings. The only thing left to do now is eat the rest of the leftover cake...hehe.

The real work starts now that we have that behind us. Getting the 5th wheel ready to roll, clearing away all our excess "stuff", the kids finding a new place of their own and moving, and of course finishing this semester at school...... calgon, take me away!

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to work with the current wall color in the 5er or if I want to take on the trauma of painting before we start moving in. I'm starting to lean more toward trying to get along with what's there after having done some research on painting rv interiors. Because of the vinyl type wall coverings there is a LOT of prep work that has to be done. I'm talking de-greaser, sanding, taping, priming, painting and that's only after taking down all the goofy valances (which I'm planning on recovering anyway) all of which has to be done around a lot of cabinets, mirrors, windows etc. Ahhhh, think I'll just work with it (for now anyway...lol). Maybe I just need to take a little trip over to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a little more "research". Joey says we need new sheets anyway. Good excuse.

"I don't need Mom's stuff to remind me of her. There are traces of her everywhere. In the way I act, in the way I treat others, even in my smile. She's still there, and she was never part of her stuff."
Joshua Fields Millburn

1 comment:

  1. GLAD THE WEDDING WENT WELL ...WOULD NOT TRYPAINING THE RV ... CLOS ENOUGH QUARTERS .. DO YOU REALLY WANT PAINT FUMES ...WILL SWING BY AND SEE YOU SPRING BREAK ..

    ReplyDelete