Saturday, March 17, 2012

Edge-dweller

Was wandering the internet while experiencing yet one more sleepless night, and ran across a blog posted by a Lady that is in her 60's, full-time rv'er, with an amazing amount of insight into human nature. Wanted to share a bit of her post that I found inspiring:


"Since this life is engendered in the imagination, imagination is one of the primary tools available for actualizing it. As edge-dwellers, we were proud of being tougher, more experimental and truthful, and less compromised than many of our peers who seemed more interested in easy assimilations. I hope to prove by my existence that each of us can act out the life of our highest fantasies.
If you can leap the hurdles of programmed expectations and self-imposed limits, the future promises boundless possibilities. If one can not,one has to understand it as either a natural limit, or one to be remedied. There is no one or system to blame. Now, at this time in my life, the condition of freedom has been presented to me as an actual possibility... and I'm ready for it." 
http://gypsy-boho.blogspot.com/p/edge-dweller.html?showComment=1331984147491 
(to read the full post)



This writing really struck a cord with me as I am facing so many "issues" in my life right now. I don't want to be a victim of my own self-imposed limits. I want to grab hold of every day and experience everything that life has to offer. Squeeze the life force out of every moment. I don't want to reach the end and have any regrets. I certainly don't want to sit on the sidelines and feel sorry for myself or my circumstances. Life is too short for that and I've traveled too far to just give up now.
So I step forward once again with strength and determination to face the day, accept what life has to offer and  create the life I have dreamed of. I choose to create, not tear down. Build up, not destroy. Move forward, not sit this one out. I have no interest in an easy assimilation or living anyone else's programmed expectation for my life. It's MY life and I choose to live it My way. I grab hold of my basket of Faith & Prayers and move on down the road... 
God Bless This Journey


"The way to activate the seeds of your creation is by making choices about the results you want to create. When you make a choice, you activate vast human energies and resources, which otherwise go untapped."  Robert Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment