Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Days til the Wedding!

The big day for daughter Lenae is coming on fast! Only 5 more days to get everything ready. Lucky for me; she is taking care of most of the details herself. She has done an awesome job of getting the most bang for her buck. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing day for all. Joey and I still have to pick up a few items for our outfits, etc. Think we should be able to finish that all up by tomorrow. I'll post pictures of the event on here and facebook once I have them.
There is a boat/rv show in Robstown, TX this weekend that we are seriously considering checking out tomorrow. There don't seem to be many vendors listed, and they are offering very few seminars compared to some shows I've seen advertised, but there is one on RV 101 that looks like it MIGHT have potential. We would both like to have more training/information before we actually load up and leave. We are looking forward to taking our new home out for a shake down, trial run as soon as possible. I've been searching the web for all kinds of ideas for decorating, lists of essentials, how-to's and don't forgets. There are a lot of full-timers out there that are sharing their experiences on the net... God Bless them!
Need to finish up my Medieval Romance Essay rough draft, and get it ready for class this morning so I'm outta here for now.
"Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment