Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So Much To Do

     Yesterday was my last physical therapy session (at least on this prescription). I have an appointment with my rheumatologist this afternoon and see what she has to say. All I know for sure is that my pain level is through the roof right now, but I don't dare take anything or I'll just park myself in my chair with my knitting and say "s@#$w it"! Not an option at this time. Way to much to do!

Last night Joey did get away for a little bit to try out that fishing dock here at the rv park.
"I can't believe that you went fishing and left me behind!"

So much to do, but what a beautiful way to start the day...

They have had some bad grass fires down on the Padre Island National Seashore not far from here. This is the same area where they are having such great results with the re-population of the Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtles. We could smell a bit of the smoke in the air yesterday. I wonder how much the smoke is contributing to the lovely sunsets and sunrises we've been experiencing lately....hmmm

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment